Have you been lusting over our MM Four-Poster Cream bed? Described as 'the little black dress' of the interiors world, it’s simplistic design complements rooms with both classic and modern style. Interior stylist and co-designer Megan Morton demonstrates this through styling the one bed in five different ways.
1. Our queen size is perfect for a classic white master bedroom.
2. Styled pretty for a girls bedroom.
3. Mix our king size with simple accessories.
4. Add pops of colour and personal touches to make a space perfect for tweens and teens.
5. Have fun creating your little ones first bedroom with our single bed.
I know you are all mad about monochrome for the little boys in your life and I knew for my first design board back in quite a while, I had to include the fab new Louis bed!Add an impact wall, some brilliant artwork and accessories and you have yourself one amazing room!decals / shelf / hooks / art / bed / [...]
I don't know about you, but I think this is just about my dream bedroom! Perfect for the teen girl, it's a simple colour palette with textural interest brought in with a few elements.Now, can someone create this for me please!art / light / sidetable / bed / neon / pillowcase / pillowcase / cushion / linen / throw / hat stand / rug / beanbag
Last Sunday we were lucky enough to have Bel from Petite Vintage Interiors at our Chatswood Chase store sharing her top Five bedroom styling tips. We had a great morning with a great bunch of people discussing key pieces, room layout, the importance of a focal point and good bedding choices.To see Bel's top 5 bedroom [...]
Sometimes creating a room can get a little out of hand in the budget depratment so we have come up with an entire space for under $1300. All items are available from our website www.incyinteriors.com.au x
Having trouble choosing your favourite pieces from our MEGA sale? Here is some of ours xFlorence flamingo/ Super love print / Banana bean bag / Rainbow Linen / Pinwheel rug / Storage baskets / Ava mini bag
So we are coming up to our 6 week anniversary at our brand new office space and I realised I hadn't shared it with you!Around two years ago we came across Crago Mill whilst looking for a shoot location.It was a (bitterly cold) construction site filled with loads of character, charm and stories.Over the two [...]
1. What would be your ideal present?As clichéd as it sounds, I would love nothing more than to spend the day with my family. Somewhere warm would be nice!2. How many times have you been a mum? I am lucky enough to have 2 children but I have had 5 pregnancies.3. What is your favourite thing about being [...]
1. What would be your ideal present?A hot cup of tea and loads of cuddles (and maybe a voucher to have my house cleaned for a year?)2. What is your favourite thing about being a Mum? Seeing my boys develop their very different personalities (and crazy sense of humours!)3. What’s the most surprising thing about [...]
1. What would be your ideal present?I hope my husband reads this… I would love to do a family farm stay on the south coast…. So if he could book this (hint, hint) I would be very happy. Although I would settle for having my car cleaned!2. What is your favourite thing [...]